Thank you for considering Lifegate Christian School for your student’s education. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to call the office.
All steps must be completed before the student can attend
1. Review School Profile and Financial Information
2. Complete all parts of the Application Packet, including Parent-School Contract, Medical, Volunteer, and Driver approval forms.
3. Obtain required reference forms.
4. Include copies of the following: a. Most recent report card and achievement test; b. Transcript (high school students); c. Immunization records
5. Bring the completed packet in to the school office or mail.
6. Call to schedule an appointment with our principal for a personal family interview. This is a time when prospective students and their parents meet with Lifegate’s principal to clarify the goals of the school as well as the educational goals of the family. This will assist in determining if Lifegate is an appropriate fit for your family’s needs.